Dear Candidate, if you are waiting for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 ?, the here is good news for you. Department has released the IBPS RRB 2019 Notification on June 18, 2019 at ibps.in. There are 8,400 post of Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II & III More Vacancies in IBPS Recruitment 2019-20 Across India. Eligible candidates who are interested to to appear the IBPS RRB 2019 Exam can fill the IBPS Application form through online mode. Candidates can apply for IBPS RRB Online Application 2019 till 03 July 2019. Apply Link are available on bottom of this page.
Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection holds the IBPS PO Bank Exam to select Probationary Officers in Public Sector banks. There are Group “A” Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistant (Multipurpose) across various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The online application process for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 will begin from today, June 18, 2019, onwards. You can download the IBPS RRB 2019 Notification by clicking on the link mentioned below. With release of Official Notification, IBPS has released exam dates, vacancies, pattern and syllabus.
Overview of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 – IBPS Online Form
Department Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Known As : IBPS
Name of Examination : Common Recruitment Process for Regional Rural Banks (CRP RRBs)
Job Category : Govt. jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 8400 Posts
Name of Post : RRB CRP VIII Officers & Office Assistant
Official website : ibps.in
IBPS RRB Vacancies – How many vacancies are there in IBPS RRB 2019 Notification :
IBPS has introduced 8354 vacancies for IBPS RRB 2019 Exam. The table for Post-wise vacancies is mentioned below. The number of vacancies for IBPS RRB 2018 was 5249 for Office Assistant and 3312 for Officer Grade-I.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 3688
- Officer Scale-I – 3381
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – 106
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 45
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 11
- Officer Scale-II (Law) – 19
- Officer Scale-II (CA) – 24
- Officer Scale-II (IT) – 76
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 893
- Officer Scale-III – 157
IBPS RRB 2019 Important Dates :
IBPS has declared the exam dates for IBPS RRB 2019 Exam. Let’s have a look at the Exam Dates of IBPS RRB Assistant Jobs 2019 and IBPS RRB Officer 2019.
- IBPS RRB Online Application Starts : 18th June 2019
- Online Applications will end on : 4th July 2019
Preliminary Examination :
- Officer Scale-I – 3rd, 4th & 11th August 2019
- Office Assistant- 17th, 18th & 25th August 2019
Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (II & III) : 22nd September 2019
Office Assistant Mains Exam & Officer Scale I Mains Exam : 29th September 2019, 22nd September 2019
Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant): to be announced
Am I Eligible to Apply For IBPS RRB Vacancy 2019 ? Check Eligibility Conditions of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019
It’s golden opportunity for all the government jobs seekers as huge numbers of vacancies are available in State wise IBPS RRB 2019 Posts. IBPS RRB CRP VIII examination is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) every year to select candidates for various posts in Regional Rural Banks all across the country. All the interested candidates can apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 as total of 8400 posts in various Regional Rural Banks in the country will filled by this recruitment drive.
Education Qualification For IBPS RRB Notification 2019 – Officer and Office Assistant Vacancy
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 04.07.2019.
Age Criteria For IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 – IBPS RRB Online Form
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1979 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1987 and later than 31.05.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1991 and later than 01.06.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST Category & 03 years for OBC Category for IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2019.
How I Can Pay IBPS RRB Application Fees 2018 ? IBPS RRB Jobs 2018 Fee
The Department will charge Rs. 600/- as an application fee to The Unreserved Category candidates, The Reserved category aspirants have to submit Rs. 100/- only for an examination fee. (Online payment from 18.06.2019 to 04.07.2019 both dates inclusive) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Applicants should use their Credit Card, Debit Card, & Net Banking For The Payment of an examination fee. Aspirants must submit their application fee before the last date of payment.
What is the Pay Scale and Selection Procedure For IBPS CRP VIII 2019 Vacancy ?
Applicants who are qualified for IBPS RRB Recruitment Process can get good salary which is decided by departments. The basic pay of a Scale I Officer is around 35,000. The basic pay of Grade II Officer is around 42,000 and that of Grade III Officer is around 47,000. We are explain salary.
- Basic Pay : Rs. 23700/-
- Annual Increment : Rs. 980 for 7 years
- DA : 39.80% of the Basic Pay (Revised Quarterly)
- CCA : @4%, 3% or 0%
- Special Allowance : 7.75% of the Basic Pay
- HRA : 9%, 8% or 7% (Depends on the place of posting)
What is Selection Criteria For IBPS RRB Common Recruitment Process VIII Examination 2019 ?
Candidates are required to clear all the three rounds in order to get selected for the post of Officer in Regional Rural Banks. IBPS RRB Officer Grade II & III will conducted through a single exam this year that will conducted on 22nd September 2019. Participants will selected for IBPS RRB Jobs 2019 on the basis of best performance in Preliminary exam, Main Exam & Personal Interview. Applicants who are appear are crack this IBPS PO exam can check given below syllabus & Exam Pattern.
How to Fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2019 ? Easy Procedure to Fill Up IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Form
Applicants who are interested to attend IBPS RRB Recruitment Examination and also fulfill eligibility criteria, may apply through online mode.IBPS RRB Online Form is available from 18.06.2019. Before the last date you must fill IBPS Officers Online form or Office Assistant Online Form. In below section, you get steps how to fill the IBPS RRB application form.
- First of all, go to official site ibps.in
- Download IBPS RRB Notification 2019 for Officers & Office Assistant Vacancy.
- Read the notification carefully and then click on Apply Online link.
- left side you get IBPS RRB Vacancy Online Form.
- Now click on Common Recruitment Process for Regional Rural Bank Exam.
- Click on to New Registration and entering your basic information.
- After that, you get unique registration no. & password displayed on screen, Email Id and Mobile.
- Login for IBPS RRB Recruitment and enter your id & password.
- You must require to upload signature, photograph, left thumb impression, A hand written declaration.
- And now payment of RRB IBPS Jobs Application Fees through online mode.
- Then click on final submit of application form.
- Now take print out of IBPS Office Assistant application form for future reference.
Pre Requisite Documents Before Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019
- Scan copy of photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration
Important Link of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 :
Official Notification of IBPS RRB 2019 IS OUT
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2019: Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VIII) for Recruitment of Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Apply for Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP-RRBs-VIII) for Recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I)
Online Apply For Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VIII) for Recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-II & III)
Conclusion : IBPS RRB Notification 2019 Register Online For 8400 Office Assistant, Office Scale-I, Scale-II, & Other Vacancies. Interested candidate can apply IBPS RRB CRP VIII 2019 Recruitment Notification Online form in between 18.06.2019 to 03.07.2019.